PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
G-Bo, are you interested in a word document detailing instructions how to properly install this mod with all steps, with detailed instructions? I learned it myself and it's complicated, you have done a good job explaining but many people have trouble from reading these comments. PM me if interested!
No but thanks for the offer sis. Isn't that complicated tho. People stuck at that point will struggle with other problems on using mods anyways. Let's call it natural pre-selection.

Marius2

Rookie
Mar 27, 2021
Hungary
Hi G-Bo ッ I have a gamebreaking bug in the game with your gamemod with Lone Wolf quest active. When I want to go out from the Hospital wing after finding out the attacked girl name, no matter what I do I get a message what kills the game. Do you think it's becouse of your changes? Can you do something about it?

Attachments

Reactions: Iconic220

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Hi G-Bo ッ I have a gamebreaking bug in the game with your gamemod with Lone Wolf quest active. When I want to go out from the Hospital wing after finding out the attacked girl name, no matter what I do I get a message what kills the game. Do you think it's becouse of your changes? Can you do something about it?
That's not mod's fault but once again JC's, because they were fixing the oufit bug in Full Marks.

Reactions: Marius2

RogueBay5796

Rookie
Oct 24, 2019
Lincoln, NE
once again I appreciate this mod so much!! I have been playing for years, never got caught as long as you don't cheat on Full Marks you're good!
The gem hack for buying pets however has never worked for me, it always asks to purchase more gems. That's ok, I enjoy the challenge with just extra energy so I can save gems and feel like I'm actually playing. Does the gem hack work for purchasing pets for anyone?
It shows on the mod menu and on the download page that the Unlimited Gems/Coins doesn't work on everything in the game. It won't work for purchases that requires Notebooks or pages.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic