PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Enchanted Mist

Platinian
Apr 15, 2022
España
Yeah but if you cheat on Full Marks you have 99 % to get banned
I thought u could only get banned if u cheat event points. I thought if u win event points legit u wouldn't get banned. I've indeed used another mod and I wasn't banned for cheeating free currency (I mean... I bought for free event things that cost diamonds and I was never caught)

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
I thought u could only get banned if u cheat event points. I thought if u win event points legit u wouldn't get banned. I've indeed used another mod and I wasn't banned for cheeating free currency (I mean... I bought for free event things that cost diamonds and I was never caught)
If you go crazy with points in Full Marks, people can report you and JC would look at your account and find out you indeed cheated. You can cheat but don't make it obvious.

Reactions: Enchanted Mist

DragonSoul2012

Platinian
Oct 31, 2021
Aberdeen
@g-bo , will you be adding more cheats to the menu, like more housepoints or max notebooks, or friendship points. And make the coin and gem amount always increasing, never decreasing?.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic