PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Asdzxc

Rookie
Jan 9, 2019
USA
I can't login to Facebook in current version even with vpn.It either says failed or goes to inf loading.when used unmodded app,I was able to do it,but naturally I can't install this app on the unmodded version. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Enchanted Mist

Platinian
Apr 15, 2022
España
I would like to only add tha players in duel club are bots. So no one can truly see your stats there.
Yep, you're not playing against real players, but their profiles are real, and so, your profile, stats and game year can be used to create a profile that others will see and duel.

E.g. if you're at year 3 with 60 stats lvl and a year 7 duel your profile, It could be suspicious

Enchanted Mist

Platinian
Apr 15, 2022
España
I'm not sure if that's true. I downloaded mod and didn't start playing for a few days, because I didn't have the time (I didn't even run the game to create a profile, nothing). After a few days when I finally ran the game, I got a message I was banned. So I think their ban protection got stronger somehow.

I'm sorry to read this. I guess in that case u should writte a PM to mod developers to warn about that fact

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic