PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Lara Quinn

Platinian
Jan 28, 2021
Kuwait
Is there a link to update game Harry potter hogwarts mystery? Because I entered on a written link there is nothing. Pleasee

Neveronnow

Platinian
Mar 19, 2022
US
I'm not sure if this the place to report bugs, but I opened the app and started Full Marks before updating my app- now I get an error that says REFRESH TILE PRICES AND/OR TYPES NOT VALID, PLEASE CHECK and can't open it.

No issues on my updated, legitimate iOS copy, I can open and play that fine, but logging into the modded android version after still gets the error.

Reactions: Connielove

nellingson1982

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 2, 2021
I'm not sure if this the place to report bugs, but I opened the app and started Full Marks before updating my app- now I get an error that says REFRESH TILE PRICES AND/OR TYPES NOT VALID, PLEASE CHECK and can't open it.

No issues on my updated, legitimate iOS copy, I can open and play that fine, but logging into the modded android version after still gets the error.
I'm encountering the same issue.

Neveronnow

Platinian
Mar 19, 2022
US

The exact error message is:

"Refresh Tile prices and/or types are not valid. Make sure they are all the same."

Vayu71

Platinian
Mar 2, 2021
italy
DONTO WORK RIGTH IN MY MOBIL PHONE THIS VERSION CONTINUE GIVE ME ERROR (NO ROOT VERSION) NEVER PROBLEM BEFORE HERE THE OLD VERSION HAVE ALWAYS WORK. I HAVE UNINSTAL AND RE INSTAL THE GAMES BUT NEVER REDMI 11 LITE 5G. PLEAS HELP ME OR FIX THE PROBLEM

Peardon

Rookie
Jun 9, 2022
United States
As of 4.3.0 this mod doesn't work on my Samsung Note 9, but 4.2.1 did. It seems that the devs have fixed the currency glitch. Please solve this problem if you can.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic