PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Kishinami_Riki_38

Platinian
May 6, 2022
Indonesia
The application error' when I opened the Full Mark event after I downloaded the latest version of Hogwarts Mystery. Are all of you included G-Bo provide a solution for my problem??

Attachments

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
G-Bo ッ does great work that we get to use for free. I'm sure it'll all be resolved soon enough.
thats from the game not from the mod. I cannot resolve game errors. Just clear cache/data as the people above said and you will be fine. I personally made fresh install as my account is connected with facebook I can do anytime.

Kishinami_Riki_38

Platinian
May 6, 2022
Indonesia
I was stupid to have contacted support for this problem and my account is now banned. I don't want to continue the game anymore because for me it's very tiring to repeat it from the beginning

Rodrixmol

Rookie
Dec 31, 2017
Tengo un enorme problema, y es que el error me sale sin parar, pese a que ya eh desinstalado, actualizado y cargado pero me vuelve a saltar el error, ya perdí mi cuenta?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic