PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

peter1705

Platinian
Sep 16, 2019
europe
After downloading it gives a warning about not matching tiles when opening en shuts down instantly. Reinstalled the game with and older version and it still works.

Old versions do have a LOT of forced shut downs. Is this normal for other people as well?

SpaceJames

Rookie
Feb 24, 2019
Portugal
I tried the clearing cache and data solution and for a bit it worked, I got back into the game, and I managed to use the currency mod just fine, problem was when I had to restart the game and now it shows the same error on the loading page, this has to be related to FM

Reactions: e7441239

cquocdung022

Platinian
Apr 19, 2018
Vietnamese
thats from the game not from the mod. I cannot resolve game errors. Just clear cache/data as the people above said and you will be fine. I personally made fresh install as my account is connected with facebook I can do anytime.
When you have not edited the mod menu, from which website did you download Garena Lien Quan Mobile .APK? and What phone are you using?

cquocdung022

Platinian
Apr 19, 2018
Vietnamese
thats from the game not from the mod. I cannot resolve game errors. Just clear cache/data as the people above said and you will be fine. I personally made fresh install as my account is connected with facebook I can do anytime.
From which website did you download Garena Lien Quan Mobile to mod the menu?

e7441239

Platinian
Sep 29, 2018
Earth
I tried the clearing cache and data solution and for a bit it worked, I got back into the game, and I managed to use the currency mod just fine, problem was when I had to restart the game and now it shows the same error on the loading page, this has to be related to FM
@G-Bo ッ I even manually deleted the leftover files in android/data/com.tinyco.potter after cache/data clear, but no luck getting in at all, hacks disabled or not. Official unmodded version loads fine, no errors.

iltirulme

Rookie
Jun 10, 2022
belgium
Currency hack doesn’t work anymore. Turning the hacks on through mod menu once loaded in the game solves other’s issues but currency still doesn’t work even after clearing cache or deleting data/reinstalling. Installed on a new device and the currency problem persists. Don’t think it has anything to do with Full Marks. Roll-back to 4.2.1 is also not possible once the server saves in 4.3.0

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic