PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Salamandrea

Rookie
Apr 25, 2020
Spain
For some reason this error appears before I can get into the game. “ERROR: Refresh Tile prices and/or types are not valid. Make sure they are all the same.“
I've been using this modded version for quite a while now and it has never happened before. What should I do?

BigBenDenmarn

Platinian
Jun 10, 2022
Denmark
For some reason this error appears before I can get into the game. “ERROR: Refresh Tile prices and/or types are not valid. Make sure they are all the same.“
I've been using this modded version for quite a while now and it has never happened before. What should I do?
They patched the old gems hack so instant action doesn't work anymore. I was able to make other gems hack which lets you buy energy for 0 gems but I wasn't able to make the instant action hack again. I keep trying but cannot promise anything.

roostavo

Platinian
Dec 2, 2021
Braintree, England, United Kingdom
Encountered a new problem - when trying to do the new Ministry assignments, the ERROR: Refresh Tile prices and/or types are not valid. Make sure they are all the same.“ glitch kicked in, and when I restarted, I now can't complete the Ministry assignment, meaning I now can't complete the game.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic