PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Clonite

Rookie
Apr 20, 2019
Indonesia
I use this mod alot, and recently i don't know why but my account is really really lagging i can't even change the outfits or do anything at all, it just closed the game everytime. But when i changed to the other account it didn't lagging at all and i use it just fine. Is it the problem from the game or from the mod?

Mernish

Platinian
Jun 11, 2022
Redruth
The currency hack and no energy cost is not working for me. When I enable it it gives me this screen. What am I doing wrong?
Jamcity fixed the loophole modders use to give up unlimited gems and coins so the mod doesn't work if you have it enabled. G-Bo is working to try and find a way around it I think. It's very frustrating I know by we just have to be patient and hope they can find a way.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic