PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

HaruHazu

Platinian
Jul 9, 2018
Malaysia
I still cant buy anything from event like boost for Full marks. does that also mean we cant buy Magical Milestone keys anymore as well?

Krious96

Platinian
May 5, 2022
Singapore
I wonder if it's the mods? Certain quests do work, but others don't. Maybe the OP has some insight on this?
Im not sure if its the mod or the game itself. I have a second account which is having the same problem, tlsq not triggering. But apperently the hogsmead festival did triggered. I feel like because of this new tlsq event the rest of the tlsq not triggering. Because when i check the spreadsheet i miss out 3 tlsq

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
I wonder if it's the mods? Certain quests do work, but others don't. Maybe the OP has some insight on this?
Some quests won't trigger for you because they are seasonal or JC temporarily withdrew them from the game. It's hardly mod's fault. Krious could also trigger a quest without finishing it so it won't re-trigger for him anymore. I have never had a problem with quests triggering while using this mod.

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Im not sure if its the mod or the game itself. I have a second account which is having the same problem, tlsq not triggering. But apperently the hogsmead festival did triggered. I feel like because of this new tlsq event the rest of the tlsq not triggering. Because when i check the spreadsheet i miss out 3 tlsq
It's logical the quests won't trigger for you if another one is triggered. You need to finish it first.

Krious96

Platinian
May 5, 2022
Singapore
Some quests won't trigger for you because they are seasonal or JC temporarily withdrew them from the game. It's hardly mod's fault. Krious could also trigger a quest without finishing it so it won't re-trigger for him anymore. I have never had a problem with quests triggering while using this mod.
I guess i just wait haha

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic