PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

ryu993

Platinian
Aug 29, 2018
bologna
I've got 2 ban and i don't get the reason, i mean i'm using a modded version of the app and just for that there is the risk of ban, but when i've get the ban i wasn't using the mod from days! in the first case i made the login in the game for finish a lesson and an event, and in the second i was playing a match of quidditch, and BAN, there is some workaround to avoid this kind of things?

Ps sorry for my english.

Halike

Platinian
Jun 18, 2021
Argentina
I've got 2 ban and i don't get the reason, i mean i'm using a modded version of the app and just for that there is the risk of ban, but when i've get the ban i wasn't using the mod from days! in the first case i made the login in the game for finish a lesson and an event, and in the second i was playing a match of quidditch, and BAN, there is some workaround to avoid this kind of things?

Ps sorry for my english.
if you won the event with a lot of points, someone can report you and you`ll get banned. Maye is for that

Reactions: alegr

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
Are you sure? Yesterday I triggered Lone Wolf, Meet the Malfoys and Become an Animagus TLSQs at their respective trigger points...
Just finished the cooking TLSQ and i got pop-up that said "Adventure Awaits" with a 2d23h countdown.
Didn't took a screenshot sadly

Reactions: alegr

LEgi0n

Platinian
Jun 27, 2018
Germany
Just finished the cooking TLSQ and i got pop-up that said "Adventure Awaits" with a 2d23h countdown.
Didn't took a screenshot sadly
I found a reddit thread that discussed optional delays between TLSQs (apparently ppl got quest spammed when the club quests were introduced). They also said that the game asked them whether to postpone the TLSQ for 3 days.

During my "faulty" run the TLSQs simply didn't trigger, no questions asked :(

Reactions: Mannsraks098t
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic