PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
I have been banned by Jam City, after installing this. Anyone knows what i can do to play again?
How did you get banned? Did you went all in with the Full Marks event?
The best tip is just stay low in events where you contribute points to them and/or people can see your contribution and report you (FullMarks, Constellations or the house point type events), they will check your profile/account if you are doing an unusual amount of points. I got banned for the same reason when I reached year 5, since then I started again and took the tip to hearth and I have reached year 6 so far with no issues.

Reactions: Deran and Shadowy09

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
How did you get banned? Did you went all in with the Full Marks event?
The best tip is just stay low in events where you contribute points to them and/or people can see your contribution and report you (FullMarks, Constellations or the house point type events), they will check your profile/account if you are doing an unusual amount of points. I got banned for the same reason when I reached year 5, since then I started again and took the tip to hearth and I have reached year 6 so far with no issues.
Is full mark events working for you? Because for me it's not working, i can't use the currency mod on the full mark event

SamCarterX206

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
Taiwan
Is full mark events working for you? Because for me it's not working, i can't use the currency mod on the full mark event
Currencsy hack doesn't work on full marks event. You'll have to use your actual gems and such on that. Leave the currency hack off when accessing any event window to avoid errors.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic