PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

ma.ni.

Platinian
Jul 6, 2021
Czech republic
měl jsemI had a problem with the part where the pets are to make them a new coat color... I clicked into the icon, I got a mistake. Wouldn't it be possible to have Quidditch yet, for me it's very fast, the time somehow slow down and those Focus icons?

SamCarterX206

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
Taiwan
měl jsemI had a problem with the part where the pets are to make them a new coat color... I clicked into the icon, I got a mistake. Wouldn't it be possible to have Quidditch yet, for me it's very fast, the time somehow slow down and those Focus icons?
Make sure you have bought the regular version of the pet first (the first one listed) before you attempt to buy any pet colors/skins. The Shop Unlock cheat makes it so you can see all the available options without a lock on them but you can't buy them without throwing in error if you don't have the actual pet. Also most pet color costs books which cannot be cheated with the mod.

it's quite possible that it won't work for carnival event, right?
The currency hack does not wor for events. If you turn on the currency hack then try to uy somehting in an event (or play a game in the carnival) the game will throw an error.

Reactions: ma.ni.
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic