PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Barto150

Platinian
Jun 22, 2022
Poland
Is it really save to buy huge amount pages or is there no real chance to get banned for it? I dont really like to take this risk cause i spend a lot of time and yeah but it would be really nice to have that many pages
You're playing the game using modded version of APK, of course You'll get banned sooner or later. Always have this in mind.

Just try to avoid places and events where people can report You or the group You're playing with and You should be good. (No promises tho).

edbhjeihyef

Platinian
Dec 21, 2021
USA
Guys, if you got banned, it may be because you stacked too much energy. A while ago I read on the hphm reddit that the game flags your account if you have over around 600 energy, so don't stack too much.

Reactions: icecream52

Cassima

Rookie
Jun 7, 2022
There's a Brilliant Bargains sale going on right now (ends in 1 day and 22 hours, so almost 2 days left) where the currency hack works for pages!!! Load up while you can!,

Del2796763

Platinian
Mar 30, 2022
South Africa
Thanks for the new version however it lags a lot making the quidditch games difficult to play and especially the quidditch event that's on now. It's difficult to score points due to this lag. Perhaps a 4.5.1 version soon?

Dec 10, 2021
london
Thanks for the new version however it lags a lot making the quidditch games difficult to play and especially the quidditch event that's on now. It's difficult to score points due to this lag. Perhaps a 4.5.1 version soon?
i got no problem with this version, try to clean the cache or a complet reinstall

ryu993

Platinian
Aug 29, 2018
bologna
I did contact them, they said you are using apk with different script and we do not tolerate cheaters. I was using this mod for last 3 years but I suppose I was at wrong place at wrong test... It seems no luck with support as they stopped replying after few emails.
so it seems, it's not easy thing know how and when they check the accounts, so you may fall in a "trap" in any moment, then there are the events and that is the most dangerous thing because if someone there use cheats and get reported the support can ban all the group so like i said it's not easy, like someone here already said it's about luck it is not a great consolation though

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic