PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

whitestorn

Platinian
Jul 30, 2021
Nowhere
A reminder, avoid using this modded version over the original during Full Marks or House Pride. Friend of mine reported a dude with over 10k points during FM and JC answered back saying they detected 6 other people using hacks and were banned.

Even if your with low scores during those events, JC will run a background check on everyone on the group regardless of the reported target. Just avoid playing the modded apk while those events are live and you will be fine. And if you do decide to play on those events, then at least be smart about it, if you blow your cover,chances are your gonna be banned alongside with someone else.

Stay safe out there :pepe016:

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
A reminder, avoid using this modded version over the original during Full Marks or House Pride. Friend of mine reported a dude with over 10k points during FM and JC answered back saying they detected 6 other people using hacks and were banned.

Even if your with low scores during those events, JC will run a background check on everyone on the group regardless of the reported target. Just avoid playing the modded apk while those events are live and you will be fine. And if you do decide to play on those events, then at least be smart about it, if you blow your cover,chances are your gonna be banned alongside with someone else.

Stay safe out there :pepe016:
Yes, you are right. One get reported, the whole group's going to be checked. Especially if your account is flagged, more likely you're gonna end up with fellow modded and chances for getting reported is high.

I just hope people who use modded APK (especially this one) could be sensible and do not abuse the power they're given to. I know this sounds super hypocritical, but respect other players (including honest cheaters lol). If you really want the prize in FM, try to aim for a tie with other players. Just hope one of them reaches out to you. For House Pride, most likely it was the other House that reported YOUR House because they're being salty their House lost. People who play legally and get banned could still appeal for their accounts, but we can't. Of course the safest way is still, to sit the whole event out by not log in for a few days so you won't get sorted into the group. Though, I don't know if switching your apk with the official one would protect you during these kind of events. Anyone has experience with this?

whitestorn

Platinian
Jul 30, 2021
Nowhere
Yes, you are right. One get reported, the whole group's going to be checked. Especially if your account is flagged, more likely you're gonna end up with fellow modded and chances for getting reported is high.

I just hope people who use modded APK (especially this one) could be sensible and do not abuse the power they're given to. I know this sounds super hypocritical, but respect other players (including honest cheaters lol). If you really want the prize in FM, try to aim for a tie with other players. Just hope one of them reaches out to you. For House Pride, most likely it was the other House that reported YOUR House because they're being salty their House lost. People who play legally and get banned could still appeal for their accounts, but we can't. Of course the safest way is still, to sit the whole event out by not log in for a few days so you won't get sorted into the group. Though, I don't know if switching your apk with the official one would protect you during these kind of events. Anyone has experience with this?
Your right, the 100% foolproof way to not get banned is to just not log in during those events so that you don't get sorted into a group. And if you do want the prize from the FM, then your best chance is to get into contact with someone for a Tie (there are groups in discord for this) or pull a sneak move by holding your tiles and flipping them in the last hour if the top player doesn't have a ridiculous high score (But even then, you might get reported out of bitterness, so its a gamble)

I'm not sure if changing to the original makes much difference, but its what I have been doing these past years using this modded apk, and so far, I have yet to be banned.

- I always keep my energy bellow 500
- I always uninstall and use the original app from the play store during Full Marks and House Pride

Reactions: Pretender Saint

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I haven't downloaded nor installed any version of this game, it is not on my device
then your device is having a fantasy. Because that's exactly what your device is saying. It says it cannot install the mod because you have the game already installed. Sadly I cannot help you further then telling you the cause of the this error. That your device is lying can only be resolved by you.

mishadicaprio

Platinian
Jan 16, 2022
usa
I keep the modded apk on my computer and only use it to re-up on energy
i play the regular version on my phone I think is why I evaded ban on a year 6 account for over a year
the only time i got a ban was on my year 3 test account was buying pages event, like a lot of others. Full Marks is safe if you play the regular version and they check the group

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic