PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
Is it possible to do a backup on Facebook on the Signed apk if you Unistall the app - Backup on Facebook - Reinstall Facebook again?

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Is it possible to do a backup on Facebook on the Signed apk if you Unistall the app - Backup on Facebook - Reinstall Facebook again?
Not sure but i think what stays on FB stays there no matter what, so i would say backup using facebook will work. FB's tab saying "Apps" linked won't disappear because you reinstalled it, as long as you can login it will still be there.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I've had a few people ask me how to use Game Guardian to edit values in the game, so rather than explain individually I've quickly thrown a guide together, using the Empathy attribute as an example.

You can use the same method in the example for most things in the game including attributes, friendship and dating levels, pages, books, club levels, magizoology level, creature xp, as well as editing event values. I've only tested clean sweep, crests, and dueling.

If you don't know the current value, use a fuzzy search, otherwise a known value will take less tries to find your result. Attribues, friendships etc.. are cumulative so the overall value is all of the levels added together. A fuzzy search is probably quicker than working that out.

Note: There are probably quicker methods of using the XOR key, but the method shown is the one I've used for over 2 months and it works fine for me.

HPHM_GG_Guide.jpg

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
I've had a few people ask me how to use Game Guardian to edit values in the game, so rather than explain individually I've quickly thrown a guide together, using the Empathy attribute as an example.

You can use the same method in the example for most things in the game including attributes, friendship and dating levels, pages, books, club levels, magizoology level, creature xp, as well as editing event values. I've only tested clean sweep, crests, and dueling.

If you don't know the current value, use a fuzzy search, otherwise a known value will take less tries to find your result. Attribues, friendships etc.. are cumulative so the overall value is all of the levels added together. A fuzzy search is probably quicker than working that out.

Note: There are probably quicker methods of using the XOR key, but the method shown is the one I've used for over 2 months and it works fine for me.

View attachment 515071
Not fun because if you make a DUEL at 2-nd year with this amount of attributes they will report you

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Not fun because if you make a DUEL at 2-nd year with this amount of attributes they will report you
Duels are against npcs, not real people, so no one will report you.

But to be safe I've never used game guardian before year 3. You can safely get your attributes above what you need for the story by using the gem/coin hack from this modded apk to buy a few items from the cosmetic shop. It's only at about year 3 where, if you are using the energy/gem hack to progress through the story quickly, that you will outpace the required stats so using game guardian is a way arround that, rather than farming lessons hundreds of times.

As I said earlier, I've used game guardian for over 2 months now. First on a throwaway account, and then on my main (Which is now on year 7 chapter 56) once I was more confident that I would not get banned.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic