PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
Haha :pepe001:
As I suspected
To play the new version of the game
YOU HAVE TO INSTALL THE FACEBOOK APPLICATION FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE!!! :gif12:

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Harry potter Hogwarts mystery
Guys, I want to ask you, if I downloaded a game from another site and linked it to Facebook and reached 7th year, and then deleted a game and downloaded it from this site and linked it to Facebook, will I return the game again or will I be in the 7th year?

Reactions: Annikus

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
[Hidden content]

Ok thank you.
Sorry for the late reply. I've made the guide, in this one I assume that you are using Game Guardian immediately after finishing your previous TLSQ (within about 6 minutes), although you can technically use this method at any time so long as you can work out how many seconds you have left until your next TLSQ triggers:

GGTLSQ_Guide.jpg

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Can anybody help me?
Assuming you are using the same Facebook account that you reached year 7 on, using that account again even with a different install will still link you to your year 7 character.

You will be given a choice of keeping the new level 1 character from your current device or if you want to overwrite it with the character from your Facebook account.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Harry potter Hogwarts mystery
Assuming you are using the same Facebook account that you reached year 7 on, using that account again even with a different install will still link you to your year 7 character.

You will be given a choice of keeping the new level 1 character from your current device or if you want to overwrite it with the character from your Facebook account.
when I put my Facebook account in the game, it will give me two options, either complete the 7th year or start over?

Reactions: DaniellexJessica

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
when I put my Facebook account in the game, it will give me two options, either complete the 7th year or start over?
Yes, you will have the choice of using the current character on the device before you logged into Facebook, or the choice to use your year 7 character that you previously linked to the account.

This is a permanent choice as far as I know, meaning which ever one you select will override the other.

Reactions: lostinthought
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic