PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

mishy

Rookie
Dec 24, 2019
waterloo
Guys, you would save yourselves much troubles with the F**$#g Black screen if you follow these steps, ESPECIALLY not removing the previous mod before installing the new one. a mistake i have done because that's what used to work best for me in the past.
--------------
Thank you Mr Night Eye. you do us Slytherins proud, though i feel like Crabbe and Goyle right now xd
I'm trying to follow these instructions but I'm not quite sure where I'm going wrong since this seems to have been working for some of you. This is what happens when I try to follow the instructions:

I download the 5.2.2. mod, I click on the app to open it, immediately once the game opens and tries to start loading a text box pops up saying I have to upgrade the game to continue, if I exit out of the text box (not the game) it simply fails to load. There is no way around this that I have found, I can't get past the opening loading screen on 5.2.2, which means I cannot log into facebook because I haven't been able to get into the game.

If I download the 5.3.0/5.3.1 mod I of course can't log into facebook due to the embedded browser pop up, and if I try doing it through the facebook app itself it simply says there's an error.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this just not possible to do anymore?

mishy

Rookie
Dec 24, 2019
waterloo
I'm trying to follow these instructions but I'm not quite sure where I'm going wrong since this seems to have been working for some of you. This is what happens when I try to follow the instructions:

I download the 5.2.2. mod, I click on the app to open it, immediately once the game opens and tries to start loading a text box pops up saying I have to upgrade the game to continue, if I exit out of the text box (not the game) it simply fails to load. There is no way around this that I have found, I can't get past the opening loading screen on 5.2.2, which means I cannot log into facebook because I haven't been able to get into the game.

If I download the 5.3.0/5.3.1 mod I of course can't log into facebook due to the embedded browser pop up, and if I try doing it through the facebook app itself it simply says there's an error.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this just not possible to do anymore?
Alright so, it seems that I can make this work, but I can't do it with the wizard I had already made. I am only able to do this on a fresh device that has never had the newer update played on it. Which sucks, because I can't use the wizard I had built so far, but oh well I guess.

Reactions: Kurinoha
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic