PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
To be honest with you even if you contact support,there's still a chance you don't get banned. I've literally contacted support two times( just testing my luck I guess, or just to figure out how they ban people), the first time I contacted them I even gave them my player ID,so they saw the account had mods in it..and they just sent the generic reply that" these accounts are flagged by our system and may result in the denying of support" and they didn't ban me. This was like one year ago. I sent a text on support again about 3 days ago and I even told them I'm cheating, although not in pvp events and they just sent the same reply, so they might just not care about you cheating outside of pvp events, although this might just be my luck. Still no ban though. So this just leads me to speculate that 90% of bans just come from cheating in pvp events. And by the way not logging in I'm FM events isn't necessary.. if you don't claim any of the rewards you're still technically not grouped with anyone even if it shows you on a list.
Then you must be extremely lucky. I also contacted JC when playing the mod because there was an error and they banned me immediately. It's been like 2 years and they still haven't unbanned me

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
After having tried all the solutions proposed, it is impossible for me to recover my Facebook backup on my Android tablet, I still have the black screen.
Forget about this idea,this game don't work on tablet,I tried it before, better play it on computer or smartphone

mia76455666

Rookie
Sep 18, 2023
it was working fine but now it doesn't automatically connect to facebook, it takes me to the character creation and though it does have an option to log in it doesn't work. if i create a new character it is erased when i leave the app. can someone help?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic