PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I'm not 100% sure myself but I have heard people say that the modded apk for the game is only 32-bit, rather than 64-bit which the vast majority of modern phones will support. It might be more difficult to modify the 64-bit apk, which is why the 32-bit apk is used.
Even so, I'm concerned we're reaching a point where the 32-bit apk is no longer viable. There's a 50% chance that booting the game will result in an instant crash before I even make it past the loading screen nowadays. It never used to be this bad. I think G-Bo's gonna have to bite the bullet and find a way to mod the 64-bit version sooner or later, or else we're not gonna be able to use this mod anymore...

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic