PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
// FIX1 posted!

I wasn't able yet to rebuild the full old mod, means instant actions and such are still not working. But I tried to reduce the bugs of the current mod as much as possible. Where it works, it should work now without fake error messages. However, where they patched (events and instant actions) it is sadly still not working.

I will keep working on it.

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
// FIX1 posted!

I wasn't able yet to rebuild the full old mod, means instant actions and such are still not working. But I tried to reduce the bugs of the current mod as much as possible. Where it works, it should work now without fake error messages. However, where they patched (events and instant actions) it is sadly still not working.

Thank you for the hard work.

Mernish

Platinian
Jun 11, 2022
Redruth
// FIX1 posted!

You're doing an amazing job! Ignore all the rude people, the rest of us know how hard you are working and that it isn't an easy task

roostavo

Platinian
Dec 2, 2021
Braintree, England, United Kingdom
// FIX1 posted!

On behalf of those still to read this, and those who are rude and just demand a fix immediately, thank you for all your hard work and time you've put into this mate.

Amoxchteotl

Platinian
May 29, 2019
Italia
// FIX1 pubblicato!

Non sono stato ancora in grado di ricostruire la vecchia mod completa, significa che le azioni istantanee e simili non funzionano ancora. Ma ho cercato di ridurre il più possibile i bug della mod attuale. Dove funziona, dovrebbe funzionare ora senza falsi messaggi di errore. Tuttavia, dove hanno patchato (eventi e azioni istantanee) purtroppo non funziona ancora.

Continuerò a lavorarci.
[/CITAZIONE]

Grazie mille, vale la pena aspettare un po' per avere un lavoro ben fatto come il tuo.

Reactions: Elendel

Ognisty321

Platinian
Jan 26, 2018
// FIX1 posted!

No ban with new mod?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic