PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

DocJ11

Rookie
Jun 26, 2022
Philippines
// NEW FIX POSTED!

1. Increased again stability and functionality of the currency hack.
2. Added new feature "unlock shop items".
3. Fixed bug that currency hack was permanently active.

Read new mod notes in the description!

PS: Speed ups sadly still not working. Looks like fully patched by dev tho.

Reactions: NandaDA

Nikushimi351

Platinian
Sep 9, 2020
Indonesia
Is it really have a chance to get ban for using this mod sir? Since someone was said got banned somehow, just wondering what should I need to do/don't to avoid the banning system when using the mod?

SamCarterX206

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
Taiwan
I downloaded the fix2 version of the hack and when I activate the currency hack, my coins and gem totals show as 0, and when I look in the store at pets and clothes and furniture, the coin and gem prices show as 0, but I noticed that if I buy something and then turn off the currency hack, my coins or gems totals have gone down by the price of the items. (Aka not free shopping)

roostavo

Platinian
Dec 2, 2021
Braintree, England, United Kingdom
Is it really have a chance to get ban for using this mod sir? Since someone was said got banned somehow, just wondering what should I need to do/don't to avoid the banning system when using the mod?
It's pretty safe unless you make it obvious you're cheating on the timed competitions like Full Marks, when you have to accumulate points. Getting obscenely high marks will get you reported by other players.

SamCarterX206

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
Taiwan
I downloaded the fix2 version of the hack and when I activate the currency hack, my coins and gem totals show as 0, and when I look in the store at pets and clothes and furniture, the coin and gem prices show as 0, but I noticed that if I buy something and then turn off the currency hack, my coins or gems totals have gone down by the price of the items. (Aka not free shopping)
I didn't have this game or the mod before the first version of the 4.3.0 one, so I don't know how the mod worked before. When you have the currency hack active are you supposed to be able to do free shopping that doesn't affect your actual gems and coins total at all, or does it use your gems and coins first, and then let you continue to shop for free? Because the fix2 version is currently draining my existing gems and coins and I'm too afraid to use up all them to test it out.

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
I didn't have this game or the mod before the first version of the 4.3.0 one, so I don't know how the mod worked before. When you have the currency hack active are you supposed to be able to do free shopping that doesn't affect your actual gems and coins total at all, or does it use your gems and coins first, and then let you continue to shop for free? Because the fix2 version is currently draining my existing gems and coins and I'm too afraid to use up all them to test it out.
It always used your gems and coins unless the thing you want to buy costs more than the amount of gems and coins you had, then you could buy it and it would not cost you anything. Then even if you had 0 you could buy things. But you could never play quidditch or do duels if you were too low on coins. For some reason it never worked. You also never could buy creatures or pets for books. @G-Bo ッ said it could lead to ban. So if the shopping hack works again as before, you should be fine spending. Try it with coins as they are easily obtained, than gems. Hope it helped :)

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic