PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I downloaded the fix2 version of the hack and when I activate the currency hack, my coins and gem totals show as 0, and when I look in the store at pets and clothes and furniture, the coin and gem prices show as 0, but I noticed that if I buy something and then turn off the currency hack, my coins or gems totals have gone down by the price of the items. (Aka not free shopping)
I didn't have this game or the mod before the first version of the 4.3.0 one, so I don't know how the mod worked before. When you have the currency hack active are you supposed to be able to do free shopping that doesn't affect your actual gems and coins total at all, or does it use your gems and coins first, and then let you continue to shop for free? Because the fix2 version is currently draining my existing gems and coins and I'm too afraid to use up all them to test it out.
Was always like that. If you have currency they will be used, but you can continue shopping with an empty pocket. Since I made the mod in 2019 is was always like that. But I did the fault yesterday when editing the notes to remove the warning about that, I did by mistake. I added it back. Thanks for showing me the missing information.

Alkus73

Rookie
May 11, 2022
France
I finished the flume clues tlsq but the Dumbledore signed rare card doesnt show in the card collection but is in my dormitory so im gonna need to ask support and i want to know if i uninstall the apk and download the normal Harry Potter application can they still see that it was moded and ban me

GlowSeeker

Platinian
Oct 30, 2019
Switzerland
slightly offtopic but i reckon I'll only get an answer here, does the game run at 60fps for yall? for me its not locked to anything but 99% of the time runs around 28-32fps and only goes up to 60fps like for a few seconds

Krious96

Platinian
May 5, 2022
Singapore
Guys turn off the currency hack if you are not using. Use it only if you want to skip and then turn it back off, because the full mark event is making it error. It worked for me. "Just make sure you don't open the full mark event when you have the currency hack on."

Nikushimi351

Platinian
Sep 9, 2020
Indonesia
It's pretty safe unless you make it obvious you're cheating on the timed competitions like Full Marks, when you have to accumulate points. Getting obscenely high marks will get you reported by other players.
Thanks bud for the answer, so that's mean if only use the mod for buying a lot of energy would be just fine?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic