PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Yes and most of the time the FM outfits are ugly. Not worth the risk at all. Nor any of the rewards which can be obtain otherwise.
Still, precaution doesn't hurt. There are minimalist and overly diligent contact supports. If it's the latter, they'd happily check everyone in the group for you.

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
If you still didn't update your game, don't do it. There is FM starting tonight and alto there is new BB there are no new outfits so it's not worth it, but if you didn't update your game you won't see the new BB so there is a high chance the FM won't show for you as well. Meaning you can play safely.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Harry potter Hogwarts mystery
Yes. You can use one Facebook account indefinitely for saving your progress. If you want to start over then clear your game data from your device, re-link to Facebook again, rewrite the old save data with a new established character and done.
Hello, I wanted to ask you about something about the parallel space application. When I downloaded the application and then put a game in, then when I started playing a game, suddenly it takes me out and the application puts an advertisement, and when I enter the game again, there are black things and it takes me out again from the game, in reality I thought this was because Application ads, so I paid money for a month so that no advertisement would appear to me, but when I entered the game, nothing changed, the comment did not go away, or things suddenly became black.

Please, anyone who knows how to solve this problem, tell me, I want to play like before, I was able to enter year 4 quickly, and I want to reach the last chapter that was released before year 7 ends.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Hello, I wanted to ask you about something about the parallel space application. When I downloaded the application and then put a game in, then when I started playing a game, suddenly it takes me out and the application puts an advertisement, and when I enter the game again, there are black things and it takes me out again from the game, in reality I thought this was because Application ads, so I paid money for a month so that no advertisement would appear to me, but when I entered the game, nothing changed, the comment did not go away, or things suddenly became black.

Please, anyone who knows how to solve this problem, tell me, I want to play like before, I was able to enter year 4 quickly, and I want to reach the last chapter that was released before year 7 ends.
?

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Yes. You can use one Facebook account indefinitely for saving your progress. If you want to start over then clear your game data from your device, re-link to Facebook again, rewrite the old save data with a new established character and done.
Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٢٠٩_١٩٤٢٢٦_Parallel Space.jpg
Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٢٠٩_١٩٤٢٠٨_Parallel Space.jpg

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land

So, your Parallel Space kept crashing? What type of Parallel Spaces have you installed? The lite one? Or the 64bit? Try clearing your cache for the app (Parallel Space) and re-install it. I see you've already made an in-app purchase, if the trouble persists, contact the developer. This is the problem with Parallel Space tbh. It may work well on some, but not others. But, the problem seems getting worse nowadays. I take it you've linked your HPHM account to fb now? If nothing's change, I can just suggest trying a different space cloner.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic