This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Cjhay112

Rookie
Jun 12, 2022
Provo, Ut
Is there a modded version that doesn't cut out shopping for free in the store? I like that because it helps me level up my defense, compassion, and knowledge area anyone have any advice or any way I can get this updated version? Again it would be 4.7.5?

Niks3810

Platinian
Oct 1, 2019
Maharashtra
I was banned two years ago. Still they don't give me my account. Is there a way to restart this mod. Maybe a new id because no matter how many times i reinstall my id is same so can't login. Please help

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I was banned two years ago. Still they don't give me my account. Is there a way to restart this mod. Maybe a new id because no matter how many times i reinstall my id is same so can't login. Please help
You have to factory reset your device. It will change the device ID and will result in a fresh new guest account.

edbhjeihyef

Platinian
Dec 21, 2021
USA
Would it be possible to create a "local" version of the game? That way, you wouldn't be able to connect to their servers to play events, but there would be a 0% chance of getting banned

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic