PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

_/Abyss\_

Rookie
Feb 2, 2023
brazil
If you're on Android you could make a secondary user profile that will act as it's a different phone. I was banned too and this trick worked like a charm, minus being forced to swap profile everytime I want to play.
Thank you! Im going to try it out right now!

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Do i get banned if i play during the FM and HP event with an account where i used cheat but on a device with a clean install without the mod menu?
You mean, playing on the original app from play store with your "mod" account? If that's what you mean, you'd still have a risk of getting banned. I've tested this on my throwaway account, changing your apk to the original apk doesn't protect you from JC's cheater screening. Because you had used the mod service before you changed your apk, the hack had altered your game's code. You'd immediately have been busted the moment they check your account.

Reactions: Zrazk
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic