PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
Welp.... Perhaps my time has come xD
Greed took over me and I brought stuff on brilliant bargains

Will also report if I get banned or not after it is over
heya, did you get banned? i did! i think it was during a full marks event. it could've been that someone reported the rank 1 guy in our group cos he had crazy high points, then everyone in the group was scanned for cheating. it could ALSO be that i clicked the boost 1.5x gem options and it showed an error message, thus alerting the system and banned me.

a few days ago, i bought out everything in the brilliant bargains box, but was able to progress to yr3 (it took me 3 days of playing with the mod to get to yr 3) with no problems. i could have been banned from that instead of full marks.

i also was the top scorer during house pride (before full marks). my house ranked last though.

basically depends on whether jamcity take a few days to find and ban you, or if they detect immediately during an event and ban you. haven't seen any info on this.

i factory reset my phone (it was my grandma's old android that she left at my house) and i'm able to install this same mod and start from fresh. i tried to find ways to change the device ID without root, but cloning didn't work (just a black screen).

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
Well, it was good while it lasted, but I was banned. Was finally in 7th year so I'm not starting again. Goodbye friends, good luck to the rest of you 😁
how long did u play to get to yr7? it took me 3-4 days to get to yr3, and i chose to restart (not realising that all my pages came from the brilliant bargains boxes that i maxed out with fake gems).

what events did you participate in?

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
Oh boy, did you not link your account to Facebook before you got banned? I learned from some people that got banned in the past, they were able to start over on the same device by simply clearing their data game, re-install the game and play a new one. I have yet tested this claim, but I assume if you link your account to a Facebook acc, then your game saves will be recorded by Facebook from then on. So, when you clear your game data, that means you delete your saves from Facebook, not from your device and then can you start a new one. Also, the majority of us use the signed APK, the game's code registered with our device, so we need to direct that to a Facebook acc rather than our device. If it doesn't work, try using a virtual space such as Parallel Space and install your game there or if your smartphone has a second space feature, utilize that.
hi there, i downloaded multiple cloner apps, including one that used to be really popular on the play store, but was removed for being too overpowered lol. and each time, the game app would just show a black screen, even though it "installed".
yes i did get banned, my solution was to factory reset my phone (it was my grandma's old android that she left at my house) and i'm able to install this same mod and start from fresh. i logged into a burner facebook this time.

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
Full marks & house pride. & Beware cuz full marks is the next event. It's starting soon. Don't login till the next 4 days to stay safe.
hi, i think that is what got me banned lol.
i think someone reported the rank 1 guy in our group cos he had crazy high points, then everyone in the group was scanned for cheating. it could ALSO be that i clicked the boost 1.5x gem options and it showed an error message, thus alerting the system and banned me.

a few days ago, i bought out everything in the brilliant bargains box, but was able to progress to yr3 (it took me 3 days of playing with the mod to get to yr 3) with no problems. i could have been banned from that instead of full marks.

i also was the top scorer during house pride (before full marks). my house ranked last though.

how do you know when full marks/house pride are starting? the official game instagram/socmed don't announce it (unhelpful generic posts), and the fan subreddit has too many random posts. thanks

since full marks automatically place you in a group (you can't leave it), and you turn your mods OFF, AFTER the event has started, can the system detect you cheating if you don't open the game?

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
Hi. How do I make it stop this crap:

So I can buy the pets and clothes and level up? It's happened in every single version of the mod I've used, and I'm really tired of it. What am I doing wrong? I know it must be something I'm doing, please help.
1. leave "unlock shop items" OFF.
2. turn "currency hack" OFF BEFORE opening closet.
3. go to the pets. tap on a pet to try and buy it. there will be a popup confirming coins/gems cost. close this.
4. after entering closet, turn "currency hack ON.
5. now cost of buying pet will be 0. now you can buy.
6. you have to turn currency hack OFF BEFORE entering closet each time.

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
In ur phone settings, go to Google and select the ads option. There is a option of resetting id i guess. I heard about it somewhere so I'm not sure but u can try
i tried that after reading it in an article. also turned off google play/account sync. no bueno.
i tried to find ways to change the device ID without root, but no cloning apps worked (just a black screen when you launch the cloned game).

my solution: i factory reset my phone (it was my grandma's old android that she left at my house) and i'm able to install this same mod and start from fresh.

after getting past the tutorial stage in yr1, the game's showing me 1day+ left of full marks. i've turned off my mods and have closed the game entirely. i've already maxed out my wardrobe and pets for attributes lol. will open it again in 2 days to see if i've been banned or not lol.

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
This thread is all about not getting banned. Once you get banned you'll never get your account back.
Connecting to Facebook saves the game's progress on Facebook, one of the advantages to start a new game if you get banned. Maybe you had not connected by fb previously. Because that's only when they save your progress to your device & after getting banned your device ID gets banned. In that case you have to use parallel space to play again. People have share that in this thread, you can check.
i read in another comment just today about how logging into fb saves your game file to fb, and not your phone. ah. that explains why my device ID was banned lol. so to confirm, if they ban you AFTER you logged into fb, your DEVICE doesn't get banned? i have logged into a burner fb account now.

i have already tried multiple cloning apps (including parallel), nothing worked. just a black screen when i launch the cloned game.

i tried to find ways to change the device ID without root, but could only find one cloner app that was removed from play store. it needed the premium, which i downloaded a mod for. same result, installed game but black screen.

my solution: i factory reset my phone (it was my grandma's old android that she left at my house) and i'm able to install this same mod and start from fresh.

after getting past the tutorial stage in yr1, the game's showing me 1day+ left of full marks. i've turned off my mods and have closed the game entirely. i've already maxed out my wardrobe and pets for attributes lol. will open it again in 2 days to see if i've been banned or not lol.

what events aside from full marks/house pride should we avoid opening the game app? does maxing out brilliant bargains trigger ban as well? i've only played up till y3 so i'm very new to this.

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
That's why I didn't turn on my games when the events like Full Marks and House Pride was still going.
hi, how do you know when HP/FM events are coming up? the official game instagram/socmed don't announce it (unhelpful generic posts), and the fan subreddit has too many random posts. thanks

Niks3810

Platinian
Oct 1, 2019
Maharashtra
i read in another comment just today about how logging into fb saves your game file to fb, and not your phone. ah. that explains why my device ID was banned lol. so to confirm, if they ban you AFTER you logged into fb, your DEVICE doesn't get banned? i have logged into a burner fb account now.

i have already tried multiple cloning apps (including parallel), nothing worked. just a black screen when i launch the cloned game.

i tried to find ways to change the device ID without root, but could only find one cloner app that was removed from play store. it needed the premium, which i downloaded a mod for. same result, installed game but black screen.

what events aside from full marks/house pride should we avoid opening the game app? does maxing out brilliant bargains trigger ban as well? i've only played up till y3 so i'm very new to this.
Yes factory reset does it too. I had to do that too when i First got banned. Now I'm in year 5 chapter 15 and i think the thing is to go slow and use the mod only when necessary. Do not overdo it. We must keep our attributes and energy in a normal amount. I also avoid using the mod when not needed and use the actual available game items mostly. I purposely get my energy go to 0 at times. I take my time to complete the special quests as i like them very much. I also participate in full marks but haven't got banned yet. The highest i go is rank 5. And no the brilliant bargains doesn't gets u banned atleast it didn't get me banned.guess that's what has get me going.

Reactions: icecream52
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic