PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

alegr

Rookie
Mar 18, 2023
USA
I don't know if this will be helpful for some players but I did a little experiment to see if I get banned.

I played for 2+ weeks on a new account with this mod. Spammed brilliant bargains to collect thousands of pages and books. Spammed energy purchases and time skips using the currency hack. Progressed to year 6 in 2 weeks. Pretty much played with reckless abandon, so if JC had a system to recognize modders without other players reporting they certainly should have banned me.

During the latest FM (ended yesterday), there were super obvious modders in the group I was in (I dont really participate in pvp events but I wanted to test this out). [For some information, I was banned a couple months ago during a house pride event the first place player was clearly cheating in although I wasn't modding at the time.] Full marks has ended and I have not been banned.

In all, it's pretty clear that you can only get banned during or right after pvp events where players can report each other (either for offensive names or suspected cheating). So if you are worried about being banned I suggest not logging in during any House Pride or Full Marks events (check the subreddit or discord for dates and times of these), or if you do log in to keep any multipliers or log in stamps, to not click on the event tiles (since a player is placed into a group based on the first time they open the task tiles for Full Marks).

Anyway, hope this was helpful for anyone worried about being banned.

alegr

Rookie
Mar 18, 2023
USA
Got banned today. Now even if I uninstall and install this apk again it shows me jam city has banned me and won't let me play. Any solution?
There's a lot of info on this thread but tldr; if you were not logged into Facebook when you were banned you're kinda SOL since they banned your device ID. If you have an android you can create a new user profile (although it'll make your game slower). You can also try to use a parallel device app (don't super know how these work but you can look those up, although I've heard they may not work with some APKs and they make your phone slow as hell). Orrrrrr you can factory reset your phone.

If you do reset your phone just make sure you link your app to any Facebook account so if they happen to ban you again, they only ban you based on the player ID attached to Facebook, not your actual device. Then you can uninstall-reinstall without issue.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I think I read this earlier on in this thread, but would like some confirmation if it's true, that full marks doesn't trigger on out-of-date versions of the game. So for example, if I was to keep using the 4.9.1 version of the game (the most recent is 5.0.0), full marks wouldn't trigger tomorrow, and I could stick with the older game version until full marks finishes in 5 days time.

whitestorn

Platinian
Jul 30, 2021
Nowhere
heya, did you get banned? i did! i think it was during a full marks event. it could've been that someone reported the rank 1 guy in our group cos he had crazy high points, then everyone in the group was scanned for cheating. it could ALSO be that i clicked the boost 1.5x gem options and it showed an error message, thus alerting the system and banned me.

a few days ago, i bought out everything in the brilliant bargains box, but was able to progress to yr3 (it took me 3 days of playing with the mod to get to yr 3) with no problems. i could have been banned from that instead of full marks.

i also was the top scorer during house pride (before full marks). my house ranked last though.

basically depends on whether jamcity take a few days to find and ban you, or if they detect immediately during an event and ban you. haven't seen any info on this.

i factory reset my phone (it was my grandma's old android that she left at my house) and i'm able to install this same mod and start from fresh. i tried to find ways to change the device ID without root, but cloning didn't work (just a black screen).

Oddly enough nope, I didnt get banned. And I kept buying from brilliant bargains ever since and to this day, I'm ok.

I have been avoiding house pride and full marks like the plague however. Didn't join them since the start of this year. Reddit and discord always tells me when the next events come so I can dodge it.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic