PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Tattletale

Rookie
Jun 15, 2018
UK
Has anyone else had a problem where the game crashes whenever they try to enable currency hacks? I've tried everything I can to fix it, anyone have any idea how to fix this?

mUhil7

Platinian
Apr 4, 2023
Saudi Arabia
What would be nice is if there was a trick that allows you to have all the secondary adventures in the memory book, including Halloween and Christmas holiday adventures and all the dueling spells and that can be done at any time during each year, and also to hand in the adventure of the student of Beauxbatons, the flame-spitting and amnesia potions, all the previous outfits, especially those of the events like those of the Valentine's Day and all previous dorm items
it like you saying to JC . Please ban me

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I've seen a few comments about skipping the 24 hour wait between TLSQ, and decided to poke arround a bit myself to see if there was a way to bypass it. I did find a method, but it requires you to use game guardian. Note, this only works for TLSQs that are in game waiting to trigger, you can't trigger server side quests such as the seasonal TLSQs, or retrigger failed quests.

For this method to work, you have to search for all dword values of "86400" (essentially 24 hours in seconds). You search for this as you are on the last step of the current TLSQ that you have (i.e stage 4 part 4/4 of a quest). You then change all of these values to "1". This temporarily can mess with other visual timers, but doesn't permanently change anything else, as the values will reset after you save, exit, and reenter the game.

After changing all dword "86400" to "1", finish your current TLSQ and when you change areas, your next TLSQ should trigger straight away.

Reactions: Pretender Saint

SMGaming

Rookie
Mar 1, 2023
Jdiwja82jjs
@G-Bo ッ I'm currently at Magizoologist Level 3 with 5 exp on it. But even though I feed and bond with my creatures (not maxed), neither my Magizoologist exp nor my level is going up. Is there any fix or patch for this?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic