PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
At least beyond hogwarts is coming out soon, im lucky I started playing with mods when brilliant bargains came out so im stacked with pages, notebooks and that etc, im guessing you have pretty much completed every achievement then?
I'm caught up with the game and TLSQs / sidequests, the only things that I haven't done yet are some of the more recent Hagrid creature side quests. I usually use game guardian to edit those creatures to max level, but I've been too lazy to do that yet. Luckily those quests are sticking around into year 8, so I'm in no rush to do them yet.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I'm caught up with the game and TLSQs / sidequests, the only things that I haven't done yet are some of the more recent Hagrid creature side quests. I usually use game guardian to edit those creatures to max level, but I've been too lazy to do that yet. Luckily those quests are sticking around into year 8, so I'm in no rush to do them yet.
Can you use game guardian to unlock achievements?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Can you use game guardian to unlock achievements?
I've never tried, but it I think it might be possible. It's worth noting that I play mostly on my pc (bluestacks emulator), and that game guardian is a mobile memory editor. Game guardian is great for games like this because you can easily search for specific (numerical) values, and also bypass the encryption the game uses.

However, as I'm on PC, I can also use cheat engine which isn't as easy to use to bypass encryption, but is far better for string editing (which I think would be to way to unlock achievements, if it was possible).

I've used cheat engine to "add" cosmetics to my character. It's possible to temporarily unlock items by changing the criteria for it to show up. For example, I can search for the string ownsComponent("o_Female_VampireInspiredAOutfit_FULL") or ownsComponent("c_male_SiriusBlackHair_skin"), and change all those strings to not(ownsComponent("o_Female_VampireInsAOutfit_FULL")) or not(ownsComponent("c_male_SiriusHair_skin")). By adding not() around it, and deleting 5 letters to keep the string the same length, the client is tricked into temporarily displaying the items as if you own them. The client does reset after you exit and reenter the game, but you keep the items equiped.

In the past, I also tried looking for the seasonal TLSQs. I did find some strings relating to triggering the start of the quests, but I never attempted to edit them as I was less expirenced at the time. It might be possible to "trick" the client in the same way to unlock achievements.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I've never tried, but it I think it might be possible. It's worth noting that I play mostly on my pc (bluestacks emulator), and that game guardian is a mobile memory editor. Game guardian is great for games like this because you can easily search for specific (numerical) values, and also bypass the encryption the game uses.

However, as I'm on PC, I can also use cheat engine which isn't as easy to use to bypass encryption, but is far better for string editing (which I think would be to way to unlock achievements, if it was possible).

I've used cheat engine to "add" cosmetics to my character. It's possible to temporarily unlock items by changing the criteria for it to show up. For example, I can search for the string ownsComponent("o_Female_VampireInspiredAOutfit_FULL") or ownsComponent("c_male_SiriusBlackHair_skin"), and change all those strings to not(ownsComponent("o_Female_VampireInsAOutfit_FULL")) or not(ownsComponent("c_male_SiriusHair_skin")). By adding not() around it, and deleting 5 letters to keep the string the same length, the client is tricked into temporarily displaying the items as if you own them. The client does reset after you exit and reenter the game, but you keep the items equiped.

In the past, I also tried looking for the seasonal TLSQs. I did find some strings relating to triggering the start of the quests, but I never attempted to edit them as I was less expirenced at the time. It might be possible to "trick" the client in the same way to unlock achievements.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Thats cool, how do you not get banned then, cant they detect the mods especially this one on here? Like if someone reported me would they find out?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Thats cool, how do you not get banned then, cant they detect the mods especially this one on here? Like if someone reported me would they find out?
This modded apk is undetectable on it's own. Likewise game guardian is undetectable, as the memory edits you are doing are to data currently loaded locally on your device, and not data stored online.

The vast majority of bans are due to people logging on during online events. When you get sorted into a group, if anyone gets reported for cheating all accounts in the group get checked. That is the only time that another player could report you or anyone else for cheating, either during Full Marks or House Pride.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
This modded apk is undetectable on it's own. Likewise game guardian is undetectable, as the memory edits you are doing are to data currently loaded locally on your device, and not data stored online.

The vast majority of bans are due to people logging on during online events. When you get sorted into a group, if anyone gets reported for cheating all accounts in the group get checked. That is the only time that another player could report you or anyone else for cheating, either during Full Marks or House Pride.
Luckily I know that now, I recently did both of those event, I dont go to far ahead than everyone because I want to make it fair, but if I get reported, what thing would they specifically see that will get me banned?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Luckily I know that now, I recently did both of those event, I dont go to far ahead than everyone because I want to make it fair, but if I get reported, what thing would they specifically see that will get me banned?
I'm not 100% sure of their criteria, but at a guess I think the biggest giveaway would be progressing too fast through the story without spending money. It can take some "legit" players years to reach Years 5+ playing for free, whereas someone "cheating" could reach year 7 in only 2 months, without spending a penny.

Another, that I'm not quite sure of, would be how the currency hacks work. For example, in the game memory your gems aren't actually stored as an exact value. Rather, the game works out how many gems you have by storing your "total gems acquired" and your "total gems spent", and then works out the difference. I'm sure using this mod, while not exactly messing with the calculation, would still lead to either abnormally high or low numbers for both values depending on how the currency hack works, which could also show that you are cheating (as your total gems spent, whilst not even spending money on the game, would be very high).

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I'm not 100% sure of their criteria, but at a guess I think the biggest giveaway would be progressing too fast through the story without spending money. It can take some "legit" players years to reach Years 5+ playing for free, whereas someone "cheating" could reach year 7 in only 2 months, without spending a penny.

Another, that I'm not quite sure of, would be how the currency hacks work. For example, in the game memory your gems aren't actually stored as an exact value. Rather, the game works out how many gems you have by storing your "total gems acquired" and your "total gems spent", and then works out the difference. I'm sure using this mod, while not exactly messing with the calculation, would still lead to either abnormally high or low numbers for both values depending on how the currency hack works, which could also show that you are cheating (as your total gems spent, whilst not even spending money on the game, would be very high).
That makes sense, or they can see that you downloaded the game somewhere else. When I played without mods, I made it to year 3 within like 2 months I think.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic