PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I heard from someone on reddit that JC plan on re-releasing the out of sorts tlsq later this year. Does anyone knoe if this means the tlsq wont trigger anymore?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I heard from someone on reddit that JC plan on re-releasing the out of sorts tlsq later this year. Does anyone knoe if this means the tlsq wont trigger anymore?
Looking at that post, I think that it might still trigger on the current patch. It'll be a future patch when they disable it.

You can still go ahead now if you wanted. If you fail the quest now because of the bug, you'll at least get to retry the TLSQ again whenever the new version gets triggered.

They did something similar a while back with the OWLs quest, where they took down the original version to fix a bug and then retriggered a new version at a later date.

Reactions: Malicious05

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Looking at that post, I think that it might still trigger on the current patch. It'll be a future patch when they disable it.

You can still go ahead now if you wanted. If you fail the quest now because of the bug, you'll at least get to retry the TLSQ again whenever the new version gets triggered.

They did something similar a while back with the OWLs quest, where they took down the original version to fix a bug and then retriggered a new version at a later date.
Someone on reddit got past the glitch apparently.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Could mean they've already fixed it without removing the TLSQ.

Still, I would wait a day or two to check. If it has been "fixed" now (not removed and then fixed) it's possible JC won't retrigger it anytime soon.
Im not close to finishing year 4. Im progressing untill i reach a tlsq trigger point and I wait for that. Hopefully, while im doing the long run, the tlsq should be fixed.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic