This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

8Ásur8

Platinian
Jul 6, 2023
Venezuela
Alguien de casualidad tiene las versiones 5.2.2 y 5.3.0? Es que no puedo iniciar sesión en facebook en la 5.3.1 se me queda en pantalla negra :'(
Si las tienen pasenmelas por favor

Reactions: whynofer

Gatineau

Rookie
Sep 1, 2023
Canada
I tried everything; uninstalled the 3.1 to return to version 2 and they asked me for update on google App for the official version, even if i pass on the 3.0 it seems like that dick suckers knew that my save is modded...i'm desperate in need for help ^^

Larrylamar23

Platinian
Oct 29, 2021
Ghana
I'm also having the black screen issue on FB. I wasnt having any problems after the update because I always overwrite the old version with the new one (I use the signed app always) but my game began to crash a lot so I decided to uninstall it because force stopping it wasn't working. Reinstalled it and started having the black screen issue with the FB sign in. Uninstall the game again and deleted FB. I then downloaded v5.2.2 signed and installed. Was told to upgrade my version so I downloaded v5.3.0 and installed again thinking I would be given the option to sign in using my FB account but no avail. Was told to upgrade to the latest version so I downloaded the v5.3.1 and installed but every time I try the FB sign in, I get stuck on the black screen with nothing showing whether it's loading or not. Any help please?

NB: I followed all the steps recommended on the page to get past it but none of it is working. From uninstalling FB, upgrading the game version from v5.2.2 to v5.3.0 and lastly to v5.3.1. I also stated earlier that I have been using only the signed apps ever since I started playing. I have never tried the unsigned app before so I don't know how it will work

Reactions: 8Ásur8
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic