PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

iLeah117

Platinian
Jul 5, 2019
Slo
it's normal because you have installed the 5.2.2 version, but before that message you should be able to start the game and load your save with FB, did you manage to do that?
No, I get the messagw to upgrade immediately, on loading screen.

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
Hi, you log into your account with the 2.2 ver, then you instale the latest one, It Will just update your Game and you will still be logged.
tried that didn't work I could only log into 2.2 version but the latest version wouldn't recognize the log in/want me to log in again

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
okay I got it to finally work you need to tell people we need to install it *over* the other mod but I can't seem to buy more engery for "free" because i get an error when I tried to do it. And I like to be able to spam a lot of engery to use for the game

Nvermind

Platinian
Apr 26, 2018
Germany
okay I got it to finally work you need to tell people we need to install it *over* the other mod but I can't seem to buy more engery for "free" because i get an error when I tried to do it. And I like to be able to spam a lot of engery to use for the game
If I want to install over it, it tells me that the apk is damaged. Im using 5.2.2 from this thread (google download link). I googled it and it seems to be a apk sign issue maybe

BTW, free energy only works for like the first 2/3 days after an update.Then only the mod menu works for the rest of the stuff.

ryu993

Platinian
Aug 29, 2018
bologna
No, I get the messagw to upgrade immediately, on loading screen.
Strange, i've done the same steps i told you before and all goes perfectly, i had some problem if the version of the game was different from 5.2.2. try to log out from FB in all your browser, then delete the cache of the game, then unistall the game and try again, first install the 5.2.2 version, then login lastly update and play.

Let me know if this steps work

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
The mod now has a problem again- the Carvinal event shows up and I can't quit out of it without it causing an error and then causing it to reload

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
If I want to install over it, it tells me that the apk is damaged. Im using 5.2.2 from this thread (google download link). I googled it and it seems to be a apk sign issue maybe

BTW, free energy only works for like the first 2/3 days after an update.Then only the mod menu works for the rest of the stuff.
Never was a problem for me with this mod I could spam up until 20000 or more engery without it causing me an error. And you should try the main links to the 5.22 and 5.41 instead of the google versions

Nvermind

Platinian
Apr 26, 2018
Germany
Never was a problem for me with this mod I could spam up until 20000 or more engery without it causing me an error. And you should try the main links to the 5.22 and 5.41 instead of the google versions
Okay I took a new phone and managed to get 2.2 running and add Facebook. Aber updating to 5.4.1 I get the black screen again and he automatically logs me out of Facebook :D

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
The 5.2.2 trick doesn't seem to work on Bluestacks, it keeps telling me to install the latest version of the game and I'm stuck on the loading screen otherwise. Isn't there some other way you can fix the modded .apk so that we can just sign in with the latest version? :pepe021:

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic