This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Thanks again, with your help i was able to max out clubs and empathy etc ^^
So my last problem is to find the value for magizoology..
Hm.. Its possible, but when its not so that it jump to lvl 9 after earning 11811 xp, i havent enough left to get out of minus cause the animals will be maxxed befor im even get near to zero..

Fukkrieta

Platinian
Sep 26, 2019
cz
This didnt worked for me, I dont see any option to "update later" and I did deleted cache and files as you mentioned. Maybe it could be Samsung Android fault.

Reactions: emailkom

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
From what I've seen the bug is common enough that some legitimate players will have reported it to JC, so hopefully it will get fixed.

If it doesn't get fixed, the only other solution that I know would be to get to hogwarts beyond, as in volume 6 you unlock a repeatable method of gaining magizoology levels. I think that the beyond update might actually be what broke the levels in the first place, as they changed how the magizoology level works. In volume 6, it becomes a skill tree along side auror and healer and the max level for it becomes 20, where you need something like 300000 xp to reach it.

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Ok i was never before beyond, actually im in year 5, but good to know thanks ^^

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic