PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023

Here it is guys and gals, my video showing how to link your fb account to the game using the steps I mentioned some days ago. I really hope this helps all of you and you're all able to finally recover your save game.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
thanks found it, but idk how to find correct value with gg to edit it ..
The right value for magizoology level can be found here. It's basically a Holy Bible for HPHM players. Just go do the usual steps like when you change the value for clubs or attributes, when you found the right value, insert the number of value from the spreadsheet I've just stated before.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
@Fukkrieta @waffleman333333 Well, turns out I can't post a video here after all, I thought it was possible because the person who was having issues with magizoology levels posted a video on page 557. So guys, one more question, does the game tries to force you to update it as soon as you open it? Or are you able to at least link your fb account and after that is when you're forced to update? If it's the latter, my advice would be what I posted before: if you're able to link your fb accounts check that your player id has changed on the loading screen, and when the game prompts you to update it, force stop it and install the modded update. If you still have issues I guess I could create a yt channel and upload the video there.
Thanks for looking into this! Unfortunately, because of the "upgrade" popup, there are no other options available - including the sign in function. The game appears to be attempting to load in the background, but nothing happens after the progress bar is totally filled. Clicking the X to close the popup redirects me to the Google Play Store just like clicking the "upgrade" button does. Sometimes it doesn't even get that far, it'll just show a blank, gray screen and that's it.

It used to work totally fine on Bluestacks before JC wisened up and started preventing modded clients from connecting to the game... Unless you have some kind of miracle that you can pull out of your ass, OP is going to have to find a way to rework his modded client so that players can still join the game without having to go through this 5.2.2 nonsense.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Thanks for looking into this! Unfortunately, because of the "upgrade" popup, there are no other options available - including the sign in function. The game appears to be attempting to load in the background, but nothing happens after the progress bar is totally filled. Clicking the X to close the popup redirects me to the Google Play Store just like clicking the "upgrade" button does. Sometimes it doesn't even get that far, it'll just show a blank, gray screen and that's it.

It used to work totally fine on Bluestacks before JC wisened up and started preventing modded clients from connecting to the game... Unless you have some kind of miracle that you can pull out of your ass, OP is going to have to find a way to rework his modded client so that players can still join the game without having to go through this 5.2.2 nonsense.
To clarify, the facebook login problem affects both modded and legitimate installs of the game. From what I've heard from people playing non-modded clients the browser login for facebook is not working, and the workaround is to login using the facebook app instead.

As I was already logged in before 5.2.2, and don't want to risk not being able to retrieve my account, I can't test the methods for myself. However I would be curious to see if an unsigned APK on a rooted version of bluestacks would allow you to login using the facebook app.

Again, I can't actually test this. However the description for the unsigned APK on page one says: "Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed."

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA

UPDATE: Interesting development! Apparently it only works if you're using a non-rooted version of Bluestacks! I had to do a complete, fresh installation of the program and now it's letting me sign in. Once I get this squared away, I'll try rooting it again so I can use the cheat engine and start messing with my attributes... That's the part I cared about the most. I can live with energy limitations and timers as long as my dialogue options and duels aren't locked behind these annoying-ass character levels.

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
UPDATE: Interesting development! Apparently it only works if you're using a non-rooted version of Bluestacks! I had to do a complete, fresh installation of the program and now it's letting me sign in. Once I get this squared away, I'll try rooting it again so I can use the cheat engine and start messing with my attributes... That's the part I cared about the most. I can live with energy limitations and timers as long as my dialogue options and duels aren't locked behind these annoying-ass character levels.
That's actually something I didn't consider when I posted the steps I used, wether the device is rooted or not. Whoopsie from my part. So yeah, to clarify, the steps I posted and showed on my yt video are for non-rooted devices.

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
To clarify, the facebook login problem affects both modded and legitimate installs of the game. From what I've heard from people playing non-modded clients the browser login for facebook is not working, and the workaround is to login using the facebook app instead.
Can confirm. I actually have the modded game on one device and the playstore game on another one, and on that one I had to log in to facebook with the app instead of the browser.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
My take is, you can upgrade, but you can't downgrade ON the same device. You can install the older version, but it'll force you to update because the device you're using is already encrypted with the new version data. That's why it didn't work for some people who have had their game updated after this bug appeared. If you're like me, who had logged in before ver. 5.2.2, I updated with no problem. If you're on smartphone, I don't know if factory reset can save you. But, I don't want to try either (I don't have spare device where I could experiment it on). It helps if you got banned and want to start over but couldn't because you didn't link your account to fb. Because it provides you with a clean slate device after you're done doing it. I helped my friend in the past and it worked.

Reactions: rx-krieger
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic