This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Kirarin

Rookie
Dec 18, 2019
Wkwkwkland
Hi, I could access the FB sign in menu on the original apk, but the modded apk only showed the black screen when tryna do so.

I logged in using the app version of FB, not the browser one. How to solve this problem? I don't wanna lose my progress on the modded game as well

petirrijooo

Platinian
Jul 27, 2023
España
I can't log into my fb account... even if I erase the app. Once I am in my fb after clicking the fb button in HM app, I click to log and my screen keeps black, it doesn't continue to choose my game.

Reactions: Kirarin

petirrijooo

Platinian
Jul 27, 2023
España
Hello, could you help me solve this problem?
I recently updated the mod and the local save still worked. When I tried signing in, it'd not work...again 🥹

Attempted to log in using FB app & browser. My device isn't rooted btw.
This is exactly what's been happening to me for many past updates. So I can't use the mod...

Reactions: Kirarin
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic