PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Airysuit

Platinian
May 29, 2018
Amsterdam
Are there any other group events besides HP en FM I should be wary of off using? I got banned last spring on another device, but afaik I those events weren't going on and I didn't contact JC. Is it possible some other events or duelling may trigger a ban?

Mache1203

Rookie
Jun 25, 2023
San Francisco
Hello, I have been playing with the mod but if I uninstall it and install again will it remember my progresos? Or how do I restore it?. I'm not connected to Facebook

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
It says it wasn't installed. After I clicked on install.
I'm not a pro on android, but could you again check your storage is full or not, or download again another file and use it, or Google How to Fix App Not Installed on Android, hope it work

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, how can we fix this error? Someone help me and guide me please.
I'm not 100% sure because I've not seen this before, but it might be possible that you've installed the unsigned version of the apk onto a device that isn't rooted. If that's the case you can either root your device, or try to install the signed version of the apk.

Never5

Platinian
Oct 20, 2023
Hi,
I have a problem with the magizoologist level.
I have level 8 but level 9 is imposible, the progress bar show a negative number like -39k.
Do you know the solution?
Thanks

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic