PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
I seem to have a bug I can do everything but "complete" an assisgment task with the Minstry and yet all the tasks are complete for the task?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
qPlease help I don't understand what I have to do here
You need to update your game to a more recent version. You are using a version from January, and the game is looking for an item that is only in the game files from February onwards. If you download and install the most recent version (5.7.2) it should fix this problem.

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
You need to update your game to a more recent version. You are using a version from January, and the game is looking for an item that is only in the game files from February onwards. If you download and install the most recent version (5.7.2) it should fix this problem.
What about my bug where I'm litereallty stuck in a Catch 22? I can't report to finis my MOM task but the only solution is to conteact HM but I know that will mean I'm forced to start over from Year 1 because they'll "shut me down"?

Hogwarts mystery3-vert.jpg

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
What about my bug where I'm litereallty stuck in a Catch 22? I can't report to finis my MOM task but the only solution is to conteact HM but I know that will mean I'm forced to start over from Year 1 because they'll "shut me down"?

View attachment 612752
I'm not 100% on how to fix your bug, although I have seen people post about it and similar problems here a while back.

The recommendations I made was to leave the area completely before pressing the complete button i.e go to east towers, castle ground, Hogsmeade etc..

If that doesn't work try clearing your cache and trying again. You can do that on the menu, you need to click the cog at the bottom of the screen and then go to the support tab and click "Clear Cache".

Sometimes these steps can fix the problem, but otherwise the only guaranteed way is to contact support directly, which isn't an option in this case as they will most likely ban the account. If you are lucky, sometimes these problems can get fixed after a few days of inactivity or after an update. I've seen at least 1 post where someone (on a legit account) was too lazy to contact support, and the problem ended up being fixed automatically after an update.

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
I'm not 100% on how to fix your bug, although I have seen people post about it and similar problems here a while back.

The recommendations I made was to leave the area completely before pressing the complete button i.e go to east towers, castle ground, Hogsmeade etc..

If that doesn't work try clearing your cache and trying again. You can do that on the menu, you need to click the cog at the bottom of the screen and then go to the support tab and click "Clear Cache".

Sometimes these steps can fix the problem, but otherwise the only guaranteed way is to contact support directly, which isn't an option in this case as they will most likely ban the account. If you are lucky, sometimes these problems can get fixed after a few days of inactivity or after an update. I've seen at least 1 post where someone (on a legit account) was too lazy to contact support, and the problem ended up being fixed automatically after an update.
I already tried clearing cache, and even uninstalling and reinstalling the game. and the emulator I'm using to play it. I even continued with the rest of the Year 7 Chapter 15 to finish the chapter but I can't move onto the next chapter without the ability to collect at the end. The only thing I have which I haven't tried is shutting down the computer and restarting it which is pointless really because its a game bug. And I can't use support because of the whole banning thing.

It says I can "collect" the stars but how can I "collect" the stars if there's no arrows over the guy's head?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I already tried clearing cache, and even uninstalling and reinstalling the game. and the emulator I'm using to play it. I even continued with the rest of the Year 7 Chapter 15 to finish the chapter but I can't move onto the next chapter without the ability to collect at the end. The only thing I have which I haven't tried is shutting down the computer and restarting it which is pointless really because its a game bug. And I can't use support because of the whole banning thing.

It says I can "collect" the stars but how can I "collect" the stars if there's no arrows over the guy's head?
I'm curious when the problem started. The last person I saw with the bug had disconnected partway during the conversation handing the assignment in, and then loaded the autosave which was in that room, which I guess "completed" the assignment partly but didn't trigger completion for the UI and the chapter.

If your bug just "happened" during regular play and not a disconnect, can you try doing some of the 3 star tasks manually i.e going to the creatures department and doing the tasks there, or doing another task that is listed as part of the assignment. It's possible it won't work, but there's a chance it might cause your assigment to update.

Reactions: WERYI

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
I'm curious when the problem started. The last person I saw with the bug had disconnected partway during the conversation handing the assignment in, and then loaded the autosave which was in that room, which I guess "completed" the assignment partly but didn't trigger completion for the UI and the chapter.

If your bug just "happened" during regular play and not a disconnect, can you try doing some of the 3 star tasks manually i.e going to the creatures department and doing the tasks there, or doing another task that is listed as part of the assignment. It's possible it won't work, but there's a chance it might cause your assigment to update.
I got all the tasks done and I was just about to start my report with Amos (the person who gave me this task) when I got hit with the "unavaible" or whatever nonsense from one of the 2 events which the mod doesn't like. and makes you reload and that's when I got the bug which been like this since like 6pm now and its after 11pm. There's literally no task left for me to do to try to "finish" the task because the tasks are all finished. If there was the ability to roll back to in the middle of one of the other tasks I would do it and there were only 2 3 star tasks I could do anyway: The others are all 1 star tasks

Hogwarts Mysterytasks2.png

Reactions: WERYI

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I got all the tasks done and I was just about to start my report with Amos (the person who gave me this task) when I got hit with the "unavaible" or whatever nonsense from one of the 2 events which the mod doesn't like. and makes you reload and that's when I got the bug which been like this since like 6pm now and its after 11pm. There's literally no task left for me to do to try to "finish" the task because the tasks are all finished. If there was the ability to roll back to in the middle of one of the other tasks I would do it and there were only 2 3 star tasks I could do anyway: The others are all 1 star tasks

View attachment 612800
Unfortunately I think that you have the problem where the assignment is in a state of limbo. The conversation with Amos is "complete" (and can't be retriggered) and yet the assignment itself, as far as the UI and chapter completion is concerned, is incomplete.

If you can wait, then try again after waiting a while and see if it resets (maybe after an update). Otherwise only support can actually fix the bug, although we should try every other option before that because the chance of a ban is very likely.

While there is a very high chance you would get banned, it isn't 100% if you can cast reasonable doubt (although this is a last case resort as your account is in year 7). If you have spent real money on the game at any point they might just fix the problem without looking any closer. Otherwise, you would need the account to be at least 2-3ish years old for you to be in year 7 without spending money.

For example, I actually contacted support on my "main" account over a year ago and I still have the account now (It's caught up in year 8/Hogwarts Beyond and still not banned). I contacted support so that they would add the signed Dumbledore card that is bugged, and they did add it to my account without any fuss. I had been using the modded apk for about 2 weeks at that point, and had spent only £5 on an outfit at one point. It's worth noting that I had made the account a few years before that but quit in year 2, and I resumed playing again last January (so the account was a few years old). It was only in year 3 at that point and I wasn't concerned about loosing it, and yet support didn't ban me.

Reactions: Rce
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic