PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
is there a way to freeze the house point using gg
To edit/freeze house points for your house, you can edit your characters points but not the house total. Although I assume that you are asking to avoid getting sorted for house pride, to which the answer is that you used to be able to but not anymore.

Back when you needed 15 house points to get sorted, you could find the value for house pride and then lower it back to 0 or just freeze the value for that current session so that you didn't reach the threshold to get sorted into a group.

However now that you need only 1 or 2 points to get sorted it is no longer possible, as to edit the value in gg you need to search and increase the value at least once to find the correct one, which is not possible without exceeding 2 points and getting sorted.

Reactions: Kazutora AMV's 夢

Kazutora AMV's 夢

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 8, 2022
maroc
To edit/freeze house points for your house, you can edit your characters points but not the house total. Although I assume that you are asking to avoid getting sorted for house pride, to which the answer is that you used to be able to but not anymore.

Back when you needed 15 house points to get sorted, you could find the value for house pride and then lower it back to 0 or just freeze the value for that current session so that you didn't reach the threshold to get sorted into a group.

However now that you need only 1 or 2 points to get sorted it is no longer possible, as to edit the value in gg you need to search and increase the value at least once to find the correct one, which is not possible without exceeding 2 points and getting sorted.
i did think that you can still do it as long that you don't get 2 point not 1 or 2 and trying to find the value by playing class and getting 1 star and leave the class by using gems then go to another class with 3 start at least and getting 1 star then leave using gems will make you lose at least 1 house point untill i find the value

Reactions: BrianPo

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
i did think that you can still do it as long that you don't get 2 point not 1 or 2 and trying to find the value by playing class and getting 1 star and leave the class by using gems then go to another class with 3 start at least and getting 1 star then leave using gems will make you lose at least 1 house point untill i find the value
I haven't tested negative house points, but based on how the values are stored in memory (It's a seperate dword value for house pride than it is for how regular house points are stored) I'm not sure if getting negative house points will decrease your house pride score as that could be used to grief a team to make them lose (i.e when Mcgonagall removes 50 points in year 2).

Also, alternating between dword values of 1 and 0 would take a long time as there could be millions of values to sort through initially.

Reactions: Kazutora AMV's 夢

Kazutora AMV's 夢

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 8, 2022
maroc
I haven't tested negative house points, but based on how the values are stored in memory (It's a seperate dword value for house pride than it is for how regular house points are stored) I'm not sure if getting negative house points will decrease your house pride score as that could be used to grief a team to make them lose (i.e when Mcgonagall removes 50 points in year 2).

Also, alternating between dword values of 1 and 0 would take a long time as there could be millions of values to sort through initially.
there a way of knowing if your team have a real person by switching from your lang to another if the names change that means they are bots. and if your team is completely bots should you still be afraid or that mean you have nothing to worry about

Reactions: BrianPo

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
there a way of knowing if your team have a real person by switching from your lang to another if the names change that means they are bots. and if your team is completely bots should you still be afraid or that mean you have nothing to worry about
With house pride if anyone reports, then everyone is checked. Even if you could determine that your team is full of bots, then there's still the risk that the other 3 houses could still report.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
oh so you have to check for every house if they are bots or not what are the chances that all of the houses are bots
0% practically, it would require no players to log on for like 1 whole hour and gain no house points which is near impossible considering that all lessons and quidditch matches/quests guarantee that you get points, and legitimate players aren't going to actively avoid that as it is needed for story progression and for rewards.

Kazutora AMV's 夢

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 8, 2022
maroc
0% practically, it would require no players to log on for like 1 whole hour and gain no house points which is near impossible considering that all lessons and quidditch matches/quests guarantee that you get points, and legitimate players aren't going to actively avoid that as it is needed for story progression and for rewards.
emm sad i did think that there a chance avoiding that and playing normal at the same time :face26: thanks for answering my question's :pepe023:

Blagult

Platinian
Jun 8, 2023
Guys, I need some help.
I got stuck in a 8 h Transfiguration class because I forgot to manually save the game before leaving.
When I logged in I earned 4/5 stars (chance of earning 5 house points 🫠) but there's a three days House Pride running right now. Is there anything I can do? Should I stay out of the game entirely until the HP event ends?

Reactions: cahuette

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Guys, I need some help.
I got stuck in a 8 h Transfiguration class because I forgot to manually save the game before leaving.
When I logged in I earned 4/5 stars (chance of earning 5 house points 🫠) but there's a three days House Pride running right now. Is there anything I can do? Should I stay out of the game entirely until the HP event ends?

The only safe thing you can do is to avoid logging in until house pride has ended. Even if you leave the lesson, when you log back in the game will say something like "where did you go? This task ended while you were away" and teleport you to the class and give you the points.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic