PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
You guys can play normally on mod? With no Facebook login issue? Successfully install the 5.2.2 version? Or are you saving the progress on device?
I have my account linked to facebook, but I was already logged in before the 5.2.2 update so was able to log in the normal way on both the bluestacks emulator and my phone. I haven't tried to log in using the 5.2.2 method.

If your device is rooted, you might be able to log in with the facebook app and an unsigned version of this mod, but I haven't tested it yet.

Kazutora AMV's 夢

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 8, 2022
maroc
I have my account linked to facebook, but I was already logged in before the 5.2.2 update so was able to log in the normal way on both the bluestacks emulator and my phone. I haven't tried to log in using the 5.2.2 method.

If your device is rooted, you might be able to log in with the facebook app and an unsigned version of this mod, but I haven't tested it yet.
i did test this you can login with your facebook using 5.2.2 from the browser not the app. you need to login to your fb in your browser first then go to login from the game and then you can install the latest ver over the old ver

Kazutora AMV's 夢

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 8, 2022
maroc
if you have the fb app installed disable it in the setting if you dont wanna delete it cuz its not going to work if you have the app installed cuz the game go to the app first if he sees you have it installed in your device

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
i did test this you can login with your facebook using 5.2.2 from the browser not the app. you need to login to your fb in your browser first then go to login from the game and then you can install the latest ver over the old ver
How can I have a facebook-linked game ? It didn't worked at all when I tried yesterday.

Kazutora AMV's 夢

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 8, 2022
maroc
A more detailed tutorial is provided by @Morderi (thank you!):
- Make sure your facebook app is deleted
- Install the latest mod version
- Click on New Game button in settings and reset your progress
- Immediately close the game
- Delete the modded app and install 5.2.2 signed version
- This time you should have a "Later" option when it asks you to upgrade the game
- Without deleting 5.2.2 version, upgrade to the latest mod version.

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
- This time you should have a "Later" option when it asks you to upgrade the game
I've already the latepppppp
I ' ve downloaded the mod some days ago.Is there another one after that ?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic