PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
i cannot access the game. i just recently updated and whenever i open the application, it immediately closes
if you are using an emulator (like Bluestacks or Nox) close all recently opened apps and a computer restart normally solve the problem (I think its some problem related to emulator memory cache management being somewhat bad after a long time being used without a rest or something, a restart of the PC will clean up that memory and emulator is back to work as it should)

I don't know if this actually happens as well if you are using a real mobile phone or equivalent.

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
How are the events nowadays? I didn't check the game in... a few weeks or months since I got tired of them doing way too much of those (plus those bugs that the devs were too lazy to fix for way too long time). Do they still make as many events to stop us from using mods as they have done? I mean House Pride and Full Marks.

Someone enlighten me, please. Thank you! 😊

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
How can you do it without root and also same for the Friendship level other XP attributes.
I tried using it in emulator with game guardian but my laptop lags like hell in emulator ;-;
emulators aren't something easy to use in old computers.
well mine is an old one, but I bought it powerful enough to resist time for a bit longer then normal lol. Other then some keys that stopped working recently, I can still run current games at medium to low settings kkkk

the mod from here has a version that doesn't need root to work out. the only time you need a rooted mod (the unsigned one) is when your phone is rooted as well.

normally, unrooted mods (signed ones) are the norm, and this ones are easier to install as well. in emulators only signed mods work, unless you explicitly setup the emulator to be a rooted system.

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
How can you do it without root and also same for the Friendship level other XP attributes.
I just installed in bluestacks 5 the signed version and is working just fine. I just play normally the gems cost zero is a wonderful setting to get energy for free its rare for me the have less then 20000 energy available to use anytime. And to get tons of books and pages anytime that special treasure event (that use lots of gems to buy all books/energy/etc). and though you can use gen to unlock the friendship events, after unlocking the library you can max your friendship to with everyone very fast, with the help of cost zero hack.

XP normally goes up faster by completing any kind of quest (main, side ones and quidditch), most other actions give xp as well but not as much.

to evolve your attributes don't rush on the main story quests, once you are second year stay there until you have done all (or almost all) of the second year side quests (except quidditch related ones), same next year and so one. I ended third year with all attributes at 29 wich is quite high for a normal third year, most players think that rushing over all years is good but that's not the best tactic.

Reactions: Anurag69

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
does anyone know if they still have the 24 hour wait time inbetween side adventures ?
true but that isn't always what happens, recently I did 3 side adventure quest (not creature related) in a row, not waiting 24h between them. side quest adventure warnings normally appear as soon as you complete a chapter IF you don't have any other one still activated the that time, if not then wait some days to a week before decide to advance another chapter. for quidditch "hidden" quests to activate make sure to complete the previous quidditch quest when there is no other active side adventure (not counting the creature quests).

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic