PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

serhiy1994

Platinian
Nov 29, 2021
Ukraine
I'm still using the previous G-Bo's version (3.5.1). When I launch the game, it promts me to update itself or remind me later (and continue playing the old version). Is it safe to press the Upgrade button, or I must download the new version from this topic and upgade the game manually instead?

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
I'm still using the previous G-Bo's version (3.5.1). When I launch the game, it promts me to update itself or remind me later (and continue playing the old version). Is it safe to press the Upgrade button, or I must download the new version from this topic and upgade the game manually instead?
You can't click on upgrade button with modded version. That works only official versions of game. If you want to update your modded game you have to via this topic. But I would wait if I was you. Looks like devs upgraded their anticheat detection and people are getting banned. Hopefully @G-Bo ッ will look at it and release a patch. Maybe with next version.

Deerp1976

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 26, 2020
United Kingdom
Hey @G-Bo ッ I have unbelievable news! There's is an update for this game - 3.8.2 is available right now on Play Store and only you can supply us with the best mod for it!

Take your time bro, no rush. Whenever you're ready, I know you're busy 😃

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic