PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Wiztech35

Rookie
Nov 20, 2018
Buffalo New York
Yesterday i tried to install the game on my samsung phone os 11. it would not let me install kept saying built on a older version for android and it would not work. And after i did ignore the warning it installed but nothing was installed. Also i used the mirror signed version on here and after i hit installed my phone got screwed up ads showed up and the last thing i tried to install was the game now i removed the malware from my phone. Did anything happen to anyone. I had no issues installing it on old phone or my tablet. Can someone help me out?

I redownloaded from this time from google drive and i scanned it to make sure i did not get malware when trying to install it virustotal said this

Trustlook
Android.PUA.DebugKey
AhnLab-V3
Undetected

Is this normal?

Reactions: Gamer_gothistica

blueddy98

Rookie
Jan 26, 2022
Turkey
Thank you so much!! But is there someway to mod the attribute points because its very hard in game. I searched but i cannot find anything.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic