PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ger4rd_K1ngz

Rookie
Jun 21, 2022
Chile
// FIX1 posted!

I wasn't able yet to rebuild the full old mod, means instant actions and such are still not working. But I tried to reduce the bugs of the current mod as much as possible. Where it works, it should work now without fake error messages. However, where they patched (events and instant actions) it is sadly still not working.

I will keep working on it.
Thank you bro, we know you can and we appreciate all your work 🤜🏻🔥❤

Reactions: alegr

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
// FIX1 posted!

I wasn't able yet to rebuild the full old mod, means instant actions and such are still not working. But I tried to reduce the bugs of the current mod as much as possible. Where it works, it should work now without fake error messages. However, where they patched (events and instant actions) it is sadly still not working.

I will keep working on it.
Rooting for you, great work so far.

Mernish

Platinian
Jun 11, 2022
Redruth
I'm able to skip using the gem and coin hack again, the only thing not working now is the shopping for clothes. Thank you for all your hard work bro! We appreciate it big time

Reactions: alegr

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
I'm able to skip using the gem and coin hack again, the only thing not working now is the shopping for clothes. Thank you for all your hard work bro! We appreciate it big time
Does the clothes you can buy disappear after you enable the back or you just can't buy them?
I got a bug that make them disappear after I activated the hack, If it's that, I got around that by enabling the hack while looking at the clothes but I only brought the Coin ones and not the gem ones.

Reactions: XHappyPhantom

Mernish

Platinian
Jun 11, 2022
Redruth
Does the clothes you can buy disappear after you enable the back or you just can't buy them?
I got a bug that make them disappear after I activated the hack, If it's that, I got around that by enabling the hack while looking at the clothes but I only brought the Coin ones and not the gem ones.
They don't show up at all but I know they are there, I'll give some different ways a go and see what I can find

Reactions: Cosmicjade26
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic