PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

LEgi0n

Platinian
Jun 27, 2018
Germany
I had one character during year 2 on modded game version 4.3.0, who missed two TLSQs (Lone Wolf and Meet the Malfoys).
To be certain I created a new character with mods on 4.2.1 and I just triggered Lone Wolf.

So my guess is, that for some reason the modded game version 4.3.0 interferes with some of the TLSQs...
To check whether TLSQ Meet the Malfoys triggers, I sped through Lone Wolf and some story chapters...

Lo and behold the TLSQ triggered at the appropriate point.

Guess I stick to Version 4.2.1 as long as I can since with this version I get what is important to me: content.

prince1972

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
egypt
I had one character during year 2 on modded game version 4.3.0, who missed two TLSQs (Lone Wolf and Meet the Malfoys).
To be certain I created a new character with mods on 4.2.1 and I just triggered Lone Wolf.

So my guess is, that for some reason the modded game version 4.3.0 interferes with some of the TLSQs...
take the owl sq didnt trigger for me

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic