PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

ChosynRogue96

Platinian
Jul 14, 2020
Lincoln, NE
I deleted my account in 7-th year and start from the beginning :pepe001: not so difficult,only if you have free time
That's the difference between us: you DELETED it, mine got BANNED. I'm not going to be able to play again unless I either factory reset my device, root my device and change the Device ID or use an app like Parallel Space (which really only slows down how smoothly the game runs since there's 2 apps running at once)

Reactions: DavidRonier

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
That's the difference between us: you DELETED it, mine got BANNED. I'm not going to be able to play again unless I either factory reset my device, root my device and change the Device ID or use an app like Parallel Space (which really only slows down how smoothly the game runs since there's 2 apps running at once)
Wait you can play after you get banned?

Reactions: Noctis318

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
Just use your computer and install it on LDPlayer or BlueStack5 and when you start the game replace your old account on Facebook with the new one

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic