PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Rookie
Sep 27, 2020
ROK
Thank you for your wonderful work on this game! It works like a charm..!
Or did.. because I've been getting messages like these whenever I launch the game: refresh tile prices and/or types are not valid. make sure they are all the same. I haven't been able to play it for almost a month now. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
But still this is the best mod ever. Would recommend 10/10.

starlily17

Platinian
Mar 22, 2018
Seoul
Am I the only one getting an error message about Refresh tile prices/types not being the same? I couldn't play the game with the mod for a while because of this and I was hoping the new update would solve my issue 🥺

VeXon132

Rookie
Jul 22, 2022
Chujowo12
Am I the only one getting an error message about Refresh tile prices/types not being the same? I couldn't play the game with the mod for a while because of this and I was hoping the new update would solve my issue 🥺
Turn off money hack when entering the game and turn it on only when you're buying something

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic