PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Silvan

Rookie
May 20, 2018
Indonesia
Can anyone help me, im at year 3 chapter 9,the flying solo tlsq won't trigger for me, i finished the animagus tlsq, but the memory in memory book is also locked. Did anybody else get the same ?

Krious96

Platinian
May 5, 2022
Singapore
Can anyone help me, im at year 3 chapter 9,the flying solo tlsq won't trigger for me, i finished the animagus tlsq, but the memory in memory book is also locked. Did anybody else get the same ?
There's a waiting time after you complete 1 tlsq. Have to wait atleast 3 to 4 days for another tlsq to activate.

Krious96

Platinian
May 5, 2022
Singapore
But the other tlsq trigger just fine in their respective points
Maybe for a certain tlsq will trigger at their respective points. And i remembered i asked jc about it through normal email because the celestial ball didn't triggered and they said after complete 1 tlsq have to wait for 3 days to trigger another tlsq.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic