PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Sep 23, 2021
Abilene, TX
OK, so, events like full mark or the new carnival one isn't working anymore? Or is there some ways to get it to work? Everything I try to buy something for the events, a failure message appears and my game re-loads. Does anyone have any tips? Btw, I only turn on the currency button right before I buy any gems/coins, not anytime before that.

Reactions: Pido

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
OK, so, events like full mark or the new carnival one isn't working anymore? Or is there some ways to get it to work? Everything I try to buy something for the events, a failure message appears and my game re-loads. Does anyone have any tips? Btw, I only turn on the currency button right before I buy any gems/coins, not anytime before that.
JC patched that, so no way to use gems on events like those unless they find a loophole, it's not really worth the investiment, especially because abusing said events is how you get banned in the first place.

Reactions: Pido
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic