PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Krious96

Platinian
May 5, 2022
Singapore
Many Side Quests & TLSQs failed to trigger in Y2 & 3 ? Is this because of using Mod?

Obv I cant contact Support 😂 So I guess I'm Screwed ??
Alot of people say in reddit that JC put a force delay for the tlsq, some say by 24 hours and some said 3 days wait.

Vanessa1903

Platinian
Apr 1, 2021
Europe
Hi ! First, thank you very much !

I need some advice because I really don't want to get banned. So between the following options, which one is less likely to get me banned :

1) downloading the modded version and the original version on two seperate devices, buying 500 energies every day with the currency hack and then playing on the original version

2) buying TONS of energies just once (like several thousands) with the currency hack and then playing on the original version

3) not using the original version at all and using the no energy costs hack permanently

Thanks in advance to anyone who can share their experience on the subject matter, it would help me a lot.

I also have a question for the talented person who created this mod : would it be possible to remove the timer on the sorting mini game ? And probably the quidditch matches too ? You see, I'm visually impaired and it takes me some time to locate things on the screen and, with the timers, I simply can't win those games. Honestly I even stopped trying. i just know that I will lose every time I have to play those games.

One other thing (but I don't think this is actually doable but who know ?) it would absolutely amazing if the game could be compatible with Talkback so all the dialogs would be read out loud by talkback. Or another text to speech app even. As I said, I suppose it's very very unlikely that it's possible to make this work but well, it's still worth asking, isn't it ? :)

Again thank you very very much.

Vanessa

divinetocean

Platinian
Jul 29, 2021
Indonesia
why is the mod different from before? I used to still be able to shop for clothes that could generate poins attributes but now I can't shop and automatically all the clothes have been bought so I can't quickly increase the poins attribute

Reactions: LeGeNDKiNG777

Johnz773

Rookie
Jun 28, 2022
Greece
sorry for the late reply
no,i dont think paying JC with muggles money gives you immunity from being banned. (having said that, on another game (not HPHM ) i did pay real money and the account was not banned even though they must have known i was cheating )

as for how i was banned..to make a long story short. i was at year 7 and the last chapter ( at that time ) was doing an assignment for Amos Diggory ( the man is a bad omen, he got his own son killed because he is such a bad luck, no wonder my account banned dealing with him haha ) so anyway, the mission got stuck. i complete it but it glitched and not register as complete ( i trayed every solution any one could think of..i even waited for a whole month on the hope the new game update will correct the issue. no luck . so i contacted JC to ask them to finish the assignment manually for me ( a procedure they gladly do for any non naughty player ) i knew when i contacted them that 99.9% chance i will get banned,,,and yes they were up to my expectations :)
Hey just wanted to ask a question...how long after u contacted jc did they ban you? Cause i accidentally did contact support on a modded account id and its been close to a month and my game still works fine... thankfully it still will in the future...also a friendly tip...never participate in Full Marks or House Pride..

kaitou1300111

Rookie
Sep 1, 2022
Vietnam
why is the mod different from before? I used to still be able to shop for clothes that could generate poins attributes but now I can't shop and automatically all the clothes have been bought so I can't quickly increase the poins attribute
You have to go into the shop first before turning on currency hack, it wouldn't be auto bought like that. When you've done buying, just turn off the hack and reload the game, then the thing you don't buy still in the shop.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic