PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

prince1972

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
egypt
Hey just wanted to ask a question...how long after u contacted jc did they ban you? Cause i accidentally did contact support on a modded account id and its been close to a month and my game still works fine... thankfully it still will in the future...also a friendly tip...never participate in Full Marks or House Pride..
around 3 days
and thanks for the advice, already been following it for years

prince1972

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
egypt
1) downloading the modded version and the original version on two seperate devices, buying 500 energies every day with the currency hack and then playing on the original version

2) buying TONS of energies just once (like several thousands) with the currency hack and then playing on the original version

3) not using the original version at all and using the no energy costs hack permanently

Vanessa
Hi, i did try all of them over the years, for you i would choose option no 1

Vanessa1903

Platinian
Apr 1, 2021
Europe
Thanks for your reply prince1972, that's actually the option I was using until now so that's good to know it's the best one. I hope I won't get banned.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic